Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Free HBO

[***I'm going to stick this post at the top of the blog for awhile - updates will appear below.***]


Just arrived at the house, where it's 45 degrees outside, and I can hear the roar of the creek at the bottom of the hill from the beginning of DC's monsoon season - something like 12 inches of rain already this May. I'll be here til Saturday. Hope to really bang the last few things out, so we'll see how much progress I can make in the next few days. I'll give "live blogging" a chance again...

And I'm starting to get a fair number of requests for reservations. Mostly weekends so far, and I'm slotting people into the calendar. We're going to have our real website up in the next few weeks (which Res4 is going to circulate to the 4000 people on their mailing list!), at which point I *hope* that we're going to get a mad crush of inquiries/requests, leaving all you loyal blog readers out in the cold. So if you're interested and have a date in mind, drop me a line: lostrivermodern AT gmail DOT com.

1 comment:

Arome de Relax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.