Monday, May 21, 2007

I should be grading papers right now, but instead...

...more pics from the factory. These are from last Friday. We'll be at the factory tomorrow, where I understand they installed the floors today and began the tile. So more pics tommorrow night.

Toward the master bedroom:


The entrance side:


Toward the kitchen:


The shower stall (to be tiled with white subway tile):


Looking at where the stairs will be (this plywood will be knocked out and stairs will be build on site; the factory would build them and ship them loose like they are with some other items, but being off at all with the foundation height would create problems):


Down the hall toward the bedroom (these floor-to-ceiling cabinets are across from the bathroom):


The corner windows in the master bedroom (which I think is my favorite part of the whole house):


Framing the cricket in the roof (EPDM is going on at the end of the week I think):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT!

Joe

Chris said...

Thanks! It's coming together. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else you'd like to see me posting about...